3 Stage Undersink Drinking Water Filter System, Brio Legacy
- This three-stage system features quick-connect filters that have high filtering capacities. For our consumers convenience, they only need to be changed every six months.
- The first stage of this system is a sediment filter that traps particulate matter such as dirt, silt and rust, which affects the taste and appearance of water.
- The second stage of this system is a GAC filter that removes contaminants that cause foul odors and unwanted tastes.¬†
- The third stage of this system is a granular carbon block filter that eliminates any remaining contaminants such as lead, chlorine and fluoride.
- Included with the system is a modern faucet that is made of food-grade metal. It features a corrosion-resistant finish to ensure quality and longevity.