5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System, RO, Brio Essential
- This RO system has a 4-gallon capacity and features a fast, purified water production speed, so consumers will always have purified water on demand.
- For the convenience of our consumers, this system‚Äôs filters are easy to install and change.
- The water filter only needs to be serviced every 6 to 12 months, depending on how heavily one‚Äôs RO system is used.
- This five-stage RO system includes a sediment pre filter, a GAC membrane, a carbon block filter, a RO membrane and a carbon in line filter to remove 99 percent of contaminants from water such as chlorine, fluoride, arsenic and more.
- Included with the system is a modern chrome faucet that is made of food-grade metal. It features a corrosion-resistant finish to ensure quality and longevity.
- This five-stage RO system is an essential appliance to feature in any size home as it is a high-performance product that is designed to last through years of use. Compact in size, it is able to fit neatly under the kitchen sink.